LAApartments.biz is the perfect place for the potential tenant|
Okay! So you have decided to look for a new place for you and your family to live. Now that you have begun the search it is important to remember this; landlords are looking for a tenant who will pay their bills on time, maintain a clean and well-kept home and has steady employment with a reasonable income to justify the rent.
Great! Now you have found that perfect place.
It looks like your ready to apply for the property. Click on the link below and you can view our rental application. Print an application out for you and any other adults that will be living with you. Accurately and completely fill out the entire application and submit via fax or in person to our office.
Note: We require $25.00 per credit application for processing fee. LAApartments.biz retains the right to increase the credit application amount at any time without notice.
Just started your search? Take a look at our rental page to view a list of rentals complete with pictures and details, maps, local schools information and more.
Policies on Qualifying Applicants
LAApartments.biz has a few policies that you should keep in mind before we accept your application.
- You must schedule an appointment with one of our agents to see the inside of the property.
- All deposit funds and first months rent must be in certified funds. (Cashiers check, money order)
- Rent is always due on the 1st of the month.
- Your qualification of your Security Deposit will depend on your credit score, employment history, income, criminal background, and rental history.
LAApartments.biz reserves the right to change the qualification standards that are currently listed.
Current Tenant Information
Do you have a maintenance issue? Please click on the online maintenance request form below. Print a copy, fill it out giving as much information as possible and fax it to our office at 310-202-0507. We will respond within 24 hours.
If you have an emergency that needs immediate attention, please call us at 310-280-0331.
Maintenance Request Form
Helpful Tenant links
-Los Angeles Department of Water & Power
-Los Angeles Police Department
-Los Angeles Fire Department
-Los Angeles Unified School District
-Maintenance Instruction Addendum
-Los Angeles Unified School District School Finder
Before you vacate a property the following steps should be taken:
- Provide LAApartments.biz with a 30-day notice, at the end of your lease term.
- At some point during that 30 days leading up to vacancy, provide LAApartments.biz with a forwarding address and contact LAApartments.biz if you have questions about a pro-rated amount of rent.
- LAApartments.biz will provide you with an inspection form that will give you an option to have a pre-inspection done with one of our agents. The purpose of this inspection is for the agent to review with you the definition of cleanliness and for LAApartments.biz to make a list of items that still need to be done in order for you to receive the maximum amount back from your security deposit.
- Upon vacating the property, you need to return all keys and any remotes (if applicable). LAApartments.biz has 21 days to return the security deposit. If the forwarding address is not provided it will be mailed to the last known address..
- The security deposit will be mailed to you. We do not allow tenants to come by the office to pick up their check.